People who evade the Ukraine war receive support in the form of advice and on the way to asylum or emigration to Europe.
In a series of seminars in Georgia, the first group of consultants was trained on the following topics:
- European right to conscientious objection
- Possibility of asylum in different European countries
- Right to stay in Georgia / Armenia
- Support options for conscientious objectors
- Counseling for people with prison or military experience
- Basics of consulting and communication
- Development of a consulting network in the South Caucasus
weiterlesen . . .
We will also start a new training group in 2023. If you are interested, please register with a brief motivation and references of your participation in civil society at: